Call 951-338-5569 Immediately!
For many drug users in Corona California, the agony and hopelessness of drug dependency makes them feel trapped. Substance abusers might not be able to withstand any more suffering. We know that isn’t true. The center hopes to steer addicts in Corona, CA to the right direction and become free of the degradation and painful feelings that drug addiction produces. Just like diabetes, drug dependency is a medically proven disease. Our superior rehab professionals specialize in drug treatment so that all our patients get the optimal care that they need. Call today to talk to an addiction expert.
What’s Drug Abuse?
Substance abuse can begin casually from recreational experimentation, and as a result many people in Corona, CA find that they soon lose self-restraint and want more drugs, more frequently in order to feel functional again. The desires to avoid extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms happen when substance abuse gradually increases in volume and frequency: this is the main reason why addicts continue using drugs. Our team addresses drug abuse, which is the physical and psychological dependence that forms because of extensive abuse of legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency happens when repeated drug use disrupts the way neurons fire pleasure signals. The only way to receive pleasure neurotransmitters is through abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency, which can take longer solidify into a habit, is when the addict experiences stress and nervousness from not being able to use drugs. The inability to use drugs and feel good or normal again torments the user.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of the larger substance addiction; however, they should be handled together as a part of a complete rehab plan. To help end their vicious struggling, addicts in Corona, CA deserve a skilled and passionate staff of rehab specialists who have the dedication and patience to work with them. We provide:
- Group and individual psychotherapy.
- Healthy physical activities.
- Access to the 12-step communities.
- An expert and supportive aftercare team.
- Beautiful, plush, and reasonably priced living accommodations.
Our facility is designed with consideration for every client’s personal requirements and strives to offer them the very best opportunities at recovery. In addition, we utilize various constructive, program intervention, affordable, and logical treatments to meet our clients’ many needs. Even though many other rehab facilities don’t maintain these high standards, we do.
What is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the difficult process by which a person:
- Withdrawals from their substance of dependency.
- Participates in various kinds of counseling and behavioral modifications that help the person face their issues.
- Examine their fundamental reasons for using.
- Learn to avoid relapses and risky temptation.
With our treatment staff, there’s a team of recovery professionals responsible for the many different stages of recovery, including:
- Medical Care
- Life Skills Guidance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Relapse Prevention Coaching
- Introduction to Self-Help and Support Seminars
- Treatment of Psychological Illnesses and Emotional Problems
- Family Education and Counseling
- Follow-Up Care
How Our Team Addresses Drug Addiction
By combining inpatient and outpatient treatment, we offer continuous round the clock supervision with the freedoms associated with normal life. While staying in gorgeous, plush, and comfortable residential housing, clients participate in:
- Group and individual psychotherapy.
- Behavioral modeling treatment.
- Support group seminars every day.
- Recreational activities.
- Daily trips to the gym.
- Other social activities.
Call 951-338-5569 to speak with our professionals for more details concerning rehab locations, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.